Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OZ bloggers are top notch

I am often struck by how good Australian bloggers are. There is a quality in the Australian blogosphere and twitterverse that is outstanding. It goes way beyond our size.

The Australian traditions of a "fair go" and "speaking our mind" and "open-ness" and truth-fullness" have easily and readily transferred to our independent electronic media.

Some of the world's best economic, financial, social, political and *other* commentary can be found at independent Australian blog-sites.

I can't name them because there are far too many and I don't want to miss anyone out ;-) But they know who they are. There is a quality here that is just remarkable.

And my friends and I celebrate it - regularly. I am having a glass of wine in celebration now.

Cheers to you all.

No comments: