Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What we have here is a conspiracy

OK let’s not beat around the bush - someone needs to tell it like it is.

Clearly a deal has been done between Tony of the Abbotts and Rupert of the Murdoch’s - probably signed in blood at their little tryst back in February.

You can imagine how it went.

Rupert: Are you fair dinkum Tony - do you really want to be prime minister?

Tony: Yes I do - I have always wanted that - apart from when I wanted to be pope that is.

Rupert: Well if you are serious then I will support you. What do you need?

Tony: Well you can start by getting Fox News with Words to discredit the government at every opportunity - and also have them tell their reader what a great guy I am.

Rupert: OK no worries. Now here is what I want after you get the gig...

It's here that the tape gets a little fuzzy and the static wipes out Rupert's words.

But never mind - king Rupert has just had a similar conversation with the new UK prime minister and some of the details are here and here.

No comments: