Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Barack Obama

I have been a supporter of Barack Obama since before he became President - today I told him that I am withdrawing that support ;-) Here is my email.

I have been a supporter of President Obama since well before he was elected. I worked hard to help him get elected. I have donated money and time and I am now sorry that I did.

Because today I changed my mind and you need to know that.

I changed my mind because of what you are doing with Wikileaks and Julian Assange. They have shown you up as the big right wing bully that you are. Many of us thought that those days were gone when Junior Bush left office - but apparently Hilary has just continued the tradition. And probably even made it worse.

And we don't like it. It is a friggin disgrace that you can't deal with the truth and that you persecute an Australian who has shown you up for what you are. No wonder the rest of the world is against you.

I was expecting change - and all we got was more of the same BS.

Not good enough President Obama.

No comments: