Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Changed my mind

I have pretty much changed my mind about Tony Abbott. This helped a bit ;-)

There was a time when I thought he was the worst possible choice for the leadership of the Liberal Party and the Coalition as leader of the Opposition.

But I admit that was a silly self centred view on my part.

Now I think he is the best possible choice for the job. The rest of you lot should leave him alone and let him continue to do a great job as Opposition Leader.

And while you are at it stop picking on Alan Jones and Cardinal Pell. Clearly they are both doing magnificent work in support of Monsignori Abbott's agenda.

Go Tony, keep doing whatever it is you are doing - I am sure it will lead to a change of mind with the rest of the population pretty soon ;-)

No comments: