Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Clueless 95%

Today I spent a lazy Sunday reading "The Monthly". What a great read. You won't find anything like it anywhere else in OZ. But then most Australian's wouldn't know that - because mostly they don't read. Or understand. Or care.

The crème of the crop is the story about Julian Assange - entitled "The Cypherpunk Revolutionary" by Robert Manne.

Robert gets it. And Julian gets it - he is changing the world for the better. Despite the actions of the vested interests and the right wing bullies.

But how come I am the only person who knows this?

Because - according to Julian the rest of the population are the "Clueless 95%".

I think he is close to the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rare is the Monthly without some first class reading in it. I'm not sure that I want Assange representing my paranoia as being the same as his.