Friday, March 18, 2011

Its all coming back to me now

So let me see if I understand this correctly.

40 odd years ago the Americans supplied the technology for the Japanese to build the six reactors at Fukushima. And they trained the Tokyo Electric Power people in how to lie and obfuscate about the risks.

But now we discover that these state of the art reactors aren't quite as fail safe as the Japanese people were promised.

So quite a few of the locals will be feeling the heat - literally.

And in a week or two so will a few Americans. Because the radiation that is heading skyward in Japan will soon encounter the jetstream and be transported back home to the great old US of A. Where it will be deposited across the landscape.

I guess its all coming back to me now.

So you probably should get ready for the biggest spin and BS campaign ever seen in the history of mankind.

No comments: